Find California small business loans from revolving economic development programs provided by economic development agencies, local, state and non-profit funds.
Economic Development Agencies
- SAFE-BIDCO offers economic development loans to small businesses in the 46 northernmost California Counties.
- The California Economic Development Lending Initiative provides capital to growing businesses that do not quality for conventional bank financing.
- The California Loan Guarantee Program helps small businesses obtain a line of credit when it cannot quality for a loan.
- PCR Small Business Development offers a number of small business loan programs for California businesses.
- The Redwood Region Economic Devt Commission can finance up to 90% of the overall project cost for business expansions in Humboldt County California.
- The SoCal Reinvestment CDFI provides financing for small businesses that don't qualify for SBA or conventional bank loans.
- The CDC Small Business Finance Corporation offers an SBA micro loan program for California businesses.
- TMC Working Solutions offers a small business revolving loan fund for entrepreneurs in selected cities and counties in California.
- The Opportunity Fund helps small businesses grow and maintain their businesses throughout California.
- Women's Economic Ventures provides a small business loan fund for women owned businesses in California.
- The California Native Entrepreneurs Opportunity Fund provides business funding to promote financial independence for Native American families.
- The South County Economic Devt Council has a small business lending program with loans up to $50,000.
- The California Business, Transportation and Housing Agency offers a loan guarantee program to encourage banks to make small business loans.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) and USDA Rural Development (USDA) also provide loan guarantee programs for California entrepreneurs who need additional assistance in qualifying for bank financing.